so, here's a weird little tale. my brother comes home yesterday, says try this on and throws a big chunky silver ring at me. knocking me senseless. no, no, just kiddin'. :)
he hands me the ring and tells me to try it on. he bought it for himself and decided it wasn't really him and it was more me. (i am not sure what this says about us, that my brother is buying girl jewelry or that i am wearing mens). i try it on and it's a bit big but workable. and it looks pretty cool but there is something odd about it. i can't put my finger on it.
i try the ring on again a few hours later. i'm looking at it, thinking. what is with this ring? and then it hits me! jesus christ, i don't believe this!
but before we get to the exciting conclusion of the ring, a word from our sponsers... friday random top ten.
1. straighten up and fly right - nat king cole with the king cole trio
2. vixens in space - the dirtbombs
3. you are my sister- antony and the johnsons
4. take my money and run - cuff the duke
5. ballroom blitz- the sweet
6. henrietta- the fratellis
7. steal my sunshine - len (really? again? i swear i have more songs on my player)
8. nihilism- rancid
9. the times they are a-changin' - me first and the gimme gimmes
10. hanging on the telephone - blondie
here is a picture of the ring in question. i'm curious to see if anyone else will figure out what is up with it.
happy friday everyone!
new nook - There has been a great deal of hiatusing going on around these parts lately. The new hammock is an especially delicious place to read away those hot summe...
4 months ago