i took the summer off. i didn't mean to, but it just happened.
so, in spirit of back to school, here is what i did on my summer vacation. at least what i can remember right now.
1. drove to fernie and back. ate the best sausage rolls i ever had in my life. played with dogs. went to a cool bar called a bar named sue. saw a baby moose.
2. went to calgary for the tattoo festival. watched the hells angels duke it out in a killer game of dodgeball. trekked out to torrington to see the gopher hole museum. got snowed on in the rockies.
3. in one week, my camera, cell phone and computer monitor died.
4. saw my first show at deer lake. it confirmed to me how much i dislike rosie o'donnell.
5. went to the pne. the crazy food this year was deep fried oreos.
i also decided to add two more shows into my tv viewing habits. durham county and the riches.
last night, i saw spiritualized at the commodore. instead of facing out into the audience, they acutally faced each other. which made it great for me because we were on the side that jason pierce faced. not a word was spoken. normally this would have annoyed me, but it just seemed right last night. and at the end, he clapped for us. i love that.
i lack words these days but hopefully this will change.
new nook - There has been a great deal of hiatusing going on around these parts lately. The new hammock is an especially delicious place to read away those hot summe...
1 week ago