Tuesday, August 14, 2007

don't cause me pain...

too exhausted for words tonight.

besides words can not express how much i love this song.

you don't have to prove
your manhood to me constantly
i know you're the man can't you see
i love you righteously

why you wanna dis me
after the way you been kissin' me
after those pretty things you say
and the love we made today

when you run your hand
all up and run it back down my leg
get excited and bite my neck
get me all worked up like that

think this through
i laid it down for you every time
respect me i give you what's mine
you're entirely way too fine

arms around my waist
you get a taste of how good this can be
be the man you ought to tenderly
stand up for me

flirt with me don't keep hurtin' me
don't cause me pain
be my lover don't play no game
just play me john coltrane

from world without tears...

lucinda williams - righteously

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your website just now via google.

Anyways, I was curious if you would be interested in a 3 way link exchange. The result of this
exchange would be more people viewing your blog .

All you need to do is link back to my website http://new-hiphop-songs.com with the anchor text "New Hip Hop Songs"
and send me a email at brandonschlichter@gmail.com with confirmation.

Once I get this, I'll link to your blog from another one of my websites. This will benefit both our websites,
and avoid any penalties from a link exchange.

By the way, I love your blog!