Friday, November 16, 2007

rock 'n' roll, hoochie koo...

hmm, for two weeks in a row, my player is starting off fridays with l.a. hair bands. should i be embarrassed?

  1. you're so vain – faster pussycat
  2. let it roll - velvet revolver
  3. 15 step – radiohead
  4. goodbye yellow brick road – elton john
  5. feel good hit of the summer – queens of the stone age
  6. rock this town – stray cats
  7. dear lover – social distortion
  8. the avalanche – sufjan stevens
  9. hopeless case of a kid in denial – the hellacopters
  10. an introduction - joel plaskett emergency
happy friday everyone! hopefully i will be able to get my car back on the road this weekend.

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Despite the hairband start, it's actually a highly decent playlist, some new Radiohead, some old Sir Elton, and a little everybody's boyfriend - Joel Plaskett - thrown into the mix.

Sounds like you'll be hitting the yellow brick road to me!

Allison said...

I try, but I can't get past the name of the first band. Too funny. Have a great weekend!

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

barbara - yah, i kinda dug it this morning.

allison - you have my disease now.

Dale said...

I'd be embarrassed but I'm far too vain for that.