1. i have met three out of the five members of bon jovi. one's an idiot, one's an asshole and one was awesome. and the winner is... mr. jon bon jovi! i joked with him. he was incredibly nice, very flirty and possibly more attractive in person than onscreen. even to one who is not attracted to that sort.
2. until about five years ago, i never cursed. now, i swear like a motherf*ckin' truck driver. oddly enough, this happened around the time i started to go to calgary. i'm not saying there's a connection but....
3. as a child, my parents very rarely took me to see kids movies. this led to a rather amusing moment in show and tell where i reviewed the james bond film my dad took me to. i'm not sure my grade two class grasped the complexity of my review. which mainly consisted of stories about violence and sexy women in bikinis. sadly, my review was cut short by my teacher.
4. i have a not so secret desire to throw a drink in someone's face. this comes from watching too many old movies. this isn't as easy to do as one would think. not only does the person have to deserve it, you have to be holding the right drink as well. beer is not appropriate. especially in a bottle or can. it's got to be a cocktail or highball. one day, one day.
5. if i am looking at cds in a store or library and find one misfiled, i can not leave it there. i either file it correctly or give it to a clerk. it drives me insane. and don't even get me started on going to someone's house and finding they file their cds haphazardly. alpha-chronologically people!
6. i hate raisins with a passion. on the other hand, i love anything grape flavoured.
7. i love jambalaya. not the food. the word. it is possibly my favourite word. although, i do currently enjoy the word bahamian.
ok so here are the rules:
- link to your tagger and post the rules.
- share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
- tag 7 people at the end of the post and list their names.
- let them know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.