Friday, February 16, 2007

for i toss and turn i can't sleep at night ...

i kept waking up last night, and when i finally did get to sleep, my alarm sounded. stupid garbage day.

here is my friday random top ten.

1. tainted love – marilyn manson
2. helicopter - cliff martinez
3. are you gonna move it for me – the donnas
4. all this weight – sarah borges
5. park avenue - girls against boys
6. steady, as she goes – the raconteurs (weird, i was wikipediaing them as this song played)
7. we're all in love – new york dolls
8. start me up – rolling stones (i have stones songs? especially this one?)
9. failure - king missile
10. thaeter – marilyn manson (two marilyn songs? i don't even like them that much)

happy friday everyone.

8 comments:

justacoolcat said...

once I ran from you
and now I run to you

~ I actually heard the Gloria Jones version yesterday. What a song.

Steven said...

I was never fond of the Manson cover of Tainted Love. ;)

Steve~

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

i don't think i have ever heard the gloria jones version. i will have to look for it.

i'm not overly fond of it either. i prefer the shades apart version.

but while i was wikipediaing this, i just found out social distortion cover this. i must seek this out!

Toccata said...

I like your comment on 8. Sometimes I see these songs pop up and I'm like, what the hell! That's on my itunes?

Barbara Bruederlin said...

How do those mystery songs sneak on those lists?

Why were the garbage collectors setting off your alarm clock?

Barbara Bruederlin said...

hahaha love your colbert quote!

Hey - I kid you not, word verification is "oasis".

Toccata said...

I just picked you to do an interview with Hilary Doyle. I figure you can skewer poor Hilary and meet George at the same time. I figure if Hilary had to interview you she will have met her match!

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

tocatta/barbara - perhaps elves put them onto our players. of maybe it's those animals of ours. :)

oasis? how weird.

i almost fell off my couch laughing when he said that this week. and when i had bacon yesterday, i thought of him.

toccata - wha..wha...what?! me thinks i need to visit another website....:)