yesterday was apparently do not use your turn signal today. or at the very least, do not use your turn signal until you are at least halfway into my lane. um, buddy, at that point, i kinda figured out you were coming in.
i saw this sports car all macked out with rear spoilers etc. but it was pink! who buys a pink sports car?
my brother went away for a week and bought me nothing. the dog however, got a really expensive tie out stake for the yard, a postcard and some really expensive dog snacks. speaking of which, we have found out what he does when we are not home.
apparently "goober" has been running his own business. they are, of course, peanut butter flavoured.
this is the outside of this crazy ass mcdonald's i went to yesterday. the drive thru has two lanes! i didn't eat there, just went inside to use their facilities. inside, it looks more like a starbucks than a mcdonald's. fancy lighting and leather arm chairs. well, to be honest, they could be faux leather. people were sitting in them and i didn't think i should go up and ask if i could caress their chairs to find out. oh, and speaking of incorrect furniture moves ...
i found this on snopes, which is one of my favourite sites. you can read all about it here.
here is a sign i enjoy. these are posted in coquitlam parks.
i saw this in the latest starbucks ad. i really liked it. 'friends let you stay for the credits'.
here is my friday random top ten for this week.
- blood on our hands – death from above 1979 (i love, love, love this song. especially right now. i was so happy when it started off the rotation)
- nausea – beck (i remain conflicted about beck. and yes, it's that whole scientology thing)
- how deep is your love – take that (hahahahaha, it's true. my guilty pleasure is boy bands from england. good times.)
- drown –son volt
- hallelujah – willie nelson
- planet of sound (live) – pixies ( i heart pixies)
- cold hard bitch [live] – jet. (interesting, two live songs in a row. i think my player is saying go see more concerts. i saw jet a few years ago in concert at the commodore. there was so many australians there, the joke was "who is working at whistler right now?"
- flying high again – sloan ( i have a weird gay porn fetish thing with sloan.)
- here i dreamt i was an architect – the decemberists (this is the first song i ever heard by them. i got it on this really cool portland sampler i bought in portland a few years ago from q is for choir, a communist record store)
- passing afternoon – iron & wine