ok, so i changed the lyrics a little. sue me. :)
so, i stupidly (ha ha) said i would play this game and be interviewed by barbara. my curiosity got the better of me. these were really hard. my brain hurts. where is my flip flop question?
1. If you were able to become a character in a novel or a film, who would you be?
i had a lot of trouble with this question. i couldn't think of anyone, so i started looking at my books and then it hit me. the reason this question is hard is because even as a kid, i never really wanted to be someone else. i would imagine myself in books and films, but very rarely as a character already in the book or film. i always imagined myself as an additional character. most of the females were always damsel in distress types and i never wanted that. although, as i was typing this, i finally figured who i would be. batman. because i want to kick butt, have cool toys, drive a fast car, be super rich and wear black. of course, i would have to be the gay batman but that's a whole different issue.
2. Do you choose sweet or salty snacks?
most people i know would say they know my answer right away. i have blogged about chocolate and my love of cake. i never put salt on my food. so, the answer has to be sweet snacks right? nope. the answer is salty snacks. i don't use salt because i am an addict. put a salt lick out, and i'm on it like a deer. i drink margaritas specifically for their salty rims. and it takes all of my willpower not to like the salt off the rim like an ice cream cone.
that said, i do like my sweets as well.
3. If you had the ability to learn the date and manner of your death, would you want to know?
no. although, if i did know the date of my death, i would be tempted to tell a bunch of people to fuck off. including an ex boss of mine. apart from all the obvious stuff i would do, what i'd actually like to do is clean all my crap up. so that no one would have to do it after i'm gone. (i have learnt this the hard way.)
4. If you were sent to colonize a distant planet, which five people would you bring with you to help with the task?
jesus christ, i don't know any people who would be good for this task! i am assume this is real people i know. and i would want them to have skills to do stuff. my friends so do not have these type of skills. and am i repopulating the planet? cuz that's a whole different skill issue. :) maybe i'm over thinking this. maybe it's just five people i will have to live with for the rest of my life. great. that's even more terrifying. three of my closest friends do not get along with each other very well and i'd rather not take those issues up into space. i have broken this down into five roles that i need to be fulfilled.
b. a gal pal
c. a 'bed' buddy
d. someone who knows who to do stuff
e. someone musical.
5. Would you rather bungee-jump or give a speech to 5,000 people? great. the thought of both of these makes me want to throw up. i'd like to be able to bungee jump, but i'm guessing i would rather give the speech.
ok, here are the rules - you have to answer these questions on your blog and then invite others to be interviewed by posting something like the following:
- Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
- I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.