i was reading allison's post on her half birthday and she talked about things that people do not know about her. i have decided to steal the idea and post a few odd things about myself.
1. as i mentioned to allison, as a child i ate nothing red. except ketchup possibly.
2. one of my goals is to drive in every state and province, taking a picture of the "welcome to" sign. i have yet to figure out how i will manage hawaii.
3. i dislike the number four. immensely. and i love printing the letter q. it makes me happy. seriously.
4. i did not talk until i was three. i learnt to read by the time i was four.
5. i have never changed a diaper.
6. i have not seen any of the following series - lord of the rings, "new" star wars, the matrix, harry potter. i also have not read any of the books either. oh wait, i saw maybe ten minutes of one of the potter movies on a plane once.
7. although i love cemetaries, halloween, being scared and general "gothicness", i can not watch horror movies.
8. i experience deja vu a lot. at least once a week.
9. i never go anywhere uninvited. and the thought of inviting myself somewhere or to tag along is alien to me.
10. i have made up something i call 'closet rules' and as such, i am currently in the process of reading every book i own. and listening to every cd (but that you may know already.)
feel like sharing?
new nook - There has been a great deal of hiatusing going on around these parts lately. The new hammock is an especially delicious place to read away those hot summe...
9 months ago